Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Day Is It?

Damn, its been awhile since the last post.

Things are going well with Issue #2 of 'Love In The Time of Damnation'. With any luck we'll have it out by the end of June/early July. Ive been writing as much as possible but am still coming up short in some departments (It doesnt help that I just got into FallOut 3 either). But still, everything is everything and I couldnt be happier. We started a comicspace page, so youll be able to check out all the different sketches, strips and what nots we have to offer. I promise to keep this thing updated as much as possible... well, I can atleast promise to try and keep up with updating as much as possible.

Laterz!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Great job on issue 1, can't wait to see what chya got in 2! Personal fav- the way the panels are div.'ed up and varied. Most creative, I do say.

    I'll keep my eyes/ears open for No.2.
    ThanX
    MeGG Crable

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys, awesome comic. weird coincidence, i had just finally caught zombieland on dvd and stopped down fells point to support my local comic shop. one of 'em anyway and i saw Issue #2 of 'Love In The Time of Damnation'and the cover caught my eye immediately. one word for it: awesome. long story short, i work in 'the arts' myself and am a very long time horror fan and have just started my own blog as a way to unwind the mind from all the other things i work on, and as my first little blog contest, i have decided to give away issue #2. an extra one, not mine. i bought the last 2 they had. i think it's great, and i think people will enjoy it. the artwork in it is fantastic, the layout is great, and it's just all around a great little comic book. i would really like to know, though, where can i get issue 1. they had none there and i would LOVE to get myself a copy. if ya could please let me know so I can get it, that would be great!

    if you would like to check out the post, check it here and please let me know where i can get/order issue #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops. forgot the link

    http://musingthetrauma.blogspot.com/

    thanks guys, i'll be watching you blog so i will know when i can get the next issue.

    ReplyDelete