Monday, March 22, 2010

Dont Blame Me, Blame My Xbox

Sorry for the lapse in posts again. I made the foolish mistake of buying both Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy 13 back to back.

Production of 'Love In The Time of Damnation' issue 3 is running smooth. I havent seen any of the pencilings yet, but knowing John, he is pulling no punches as we get closer to the final issue. We will hopefully have everything wrapped up and ready for Free Comic Book Day '10. While we are on the subject, John and I will both be at The Collector's Corner on FCBD. We are very excited and proud to join the line-up:



Jo Chen (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Runaways)

Sunny Lee (Gen 13)

TentativePat Carlucci (Hotinks Studios)

H.C. Noel (Mr. Scootles)

Michael S. Bracco (Birth & Novo)

Nathan Getz (No One)

Tony Calandra (No One)

GW Fisher (Image Comics' Shadowhawk)

Frank Zeigler (Waki & Rusty)

Carlos Taylor (Local Artist)

Chris Hewitt (The Living Corpse)

Dave Lentz (Registered Weapon)

Rob Simmons (Registered Weapon)

Ver Curtis (Moonstone Comics)

Vince Sneed (Forty Winks, Pixie)



FCBD 2010 will be one to remember as we celebrate at the BRAND NEW Collector's Corner. The grand opening of the new store will be April 3rd if you live in the Baltimore area, so come out and have fun! The new address is 7911 Harford Rd. Baltimore, MD, 21234

I've also been working with some new people the past few weeks and am happy to report that big things are on the rise. Mike Simms of Inhuman Union has asked me to head up writing a few projects that are sure to grab readers attention. I will have more on that as things develop. Ive also been given the opportunity to get my journalistic integrity on with Charm City Geek. I'll be reviewing all sorts of stuff with the fellas there, so make sure to check http://www.charmcitygeek.com/ every week/day/hour for everything awesome in the world of gaming, comics, movies and more! On top of that, I recently got in touch with a really cool guy who goes by the name of Scoob. Scoob runs his own horror blog which (if you're a hardcore horror fan like myself) you need to be a fan of. You can check it out at http://musingthetrauma.blogspot.com/


That's all for now! If you're reading this, then thank you for hanging in there with us and we will see you at FCBD!


Dann

1 comment:

  1. I'm all in Dann. Let me know whether I can help. I'll shout yer FCBD event on Robcast for starters.

    ReplyDelete